BUY RUSSIAN BITUMEN GRADE 40/50, 60/70, 80/100
BUY RUSSIAN BITUMEN GRADE 40/50, 60/70, 80/100 WITH BEST QUALITY AND PRICE.
Bitumen is a black and pasty material that is used in moisture insulation and asphalt construction.
There are many different types of bitumen, each of which has a specific application.
Bitumen is a derivative of oil and is often produced in oil refineries.
Bitumen is a dense, highly viscous, oil-derived hydrocarbon that is classified into two main types.
The first type is natural bitumen found under oil hills and lakes,
and the other type is refined bitumen from crude oil deposition.
Bitumen contains 2% oxygen, 11% hydrogen and 87% carbon.
Application of bitumen
This product has many applications in various industries:
Bitumen is commonly used in two areas:
road construction and insulation.
About 90% of the bitumen produced is used in road construction,
and insulation costs account for only 10% of the bitumen consumption.
Bitumen is commonly used to insulate roofs and bathroom floors.
Usually, in order to stabilize the bitumen, it is used together with a sack called bitumen.
Bitumen characterization tests
The following tests determine the properties of bitumen:
- Measure the soft spot
- Measuring the degree of penetration
- Measuring the amount of traction
- Fracture point measurement
- Investigation of the effect of heat and air on bitumen
- Viscosity measurement
- Specific gravity measurement
- Measurement of solubility or purity of bitumen
- Flash point measurement
- Measurement of strength of asphalt mixtures by Marshall method
- Mineral material screening analysis
- Extraction and testing of bitumen in asphalt mixtures
- Bitumen storage and new bitumen tests
Buy Russian bitumen
To buy Russian bitumen with different types of grade, you can send your purchase request along with financial confirmation to the company’s email.
PETRO PARS ARGHAVAN Company is an exporter of bitumen to safe ports all over the world.
Minimum Quantity: 50,000 Metric Tons per Month
Maximum Quantity: 500,000 Metric Tons per Month
PRICE CIF ASWP: $220
PRICE FOB: $210